Curious? A service life of 15 years is not uncommon. Here you can get detailed information about the application of GRM by CTS. And not only in PA 8.
The many advantages of rubber modification of asphalts with GRM by CTS are not only noticeable in porous asphalts (PA 8, SMA LA), but also in many other applications. Such as: Stone Mastic Asphalt, Asphalt Binder (conventional or as SMA 16 B S) and Asphalt Concrete. And now we know that modification with GRM is also beneficial in mastic asphalt.
Here is detailed information:
- BAB A9, AK Neufahrn - AS Garching Süd, Rf München, porous asphalt, PA 8; GRM by CTS 40/20; RmB G 35/70-55; Download construction report
- BAB A8; Leonberger Dreieck area; "New porous asphalt on the A8" from "asphalt 7/2017; PA 8, GRM by CTS 40/20; RmB G 35/70-55; Download article
- L148; Noswendel - Dagstuhl (Saarland); SMA 8 S and AC 16 B S, GRM by CTS 40/15; RmB G 25/60-52; Download construction report
- B500; "When the beauty of nature becomes a secondary matter" from "asphalt" 8/2016; Refuge - Ruhestein (compact asphalt); AC 16 B S; GRM by CTS 40/15; RmB G 25/60-52 and AC 8 D S; GRM by CTS 40/15; RmB G 20/60-55; Download article
- L549, Rheinzabern - B 9, AC 11 D S; GRM by CTS 40/15; RmB G 25/60-52; Download construction report
- B96; City of Berlin; District Reinickendorf, Lindauer Allee; AC 16 B S SG and AC 11 D S Sp; GRM by CTS 40/15; RmB G 20/60-55; Download construction report
- CV-840; Algueña - Pinoso; AC 22 Surf; with 35/50 S and 22 M.-% GRM by CTS 40/15; Download construction report